I'm a mom of 4 boys. I am always looking for ways to save & love sharing freebies with you. Keep an eye out for my product reviews and giveaways! Thanks for stopping by!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
FREE Grilled Chicken from KFC
![]() |
| From Yummy Boy Mummy Saving Money! |
You know the saying, "If at first you don't succeed, try and try again?" I think KFC is trying their best to do this whole "free grilled chicken" thing right. After the disaster (totally my opinion & not an official fact) earlier in the year when they attempted this offer, I'm a little hesitant about participating in this free promotion. BUT, I love FREE! So, at some point on Monday, 10/26/09, I plan to head to KFC to claim my free piece of grilled chicken. You don't need a coupon & the restaurants are expected to be well prepared and stocked this time around. So tell me.... will I see you there? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Free lunch with hubby! I'm excited, and I loved the promo last time, even though it was a fiasco they really tried to make it okay.
Post a Comment